Please Drop Off books at:
3101 S. Manchester St #704 Falls Church, VA 22044
Or send all material either directly to Books For Africa at:
Books For Africa Warehouse-Atlanta
2971 Olympic Industrial Drive SE, Suite C
Smyrna, GA 30080 USA
Books that are accepted:
- 15 years old or newer popular fiction and nonfiction reading books (soft and hard cover).
- 1995 or newer publish date primary, secondary, and college textbooks (soft and hard cover).
- 1995 or newer reference books such as encyclopedias and dictionaries.
- 1995 or newer publish date medical, nursing, IT, and law books.
- Bibles are sent when requested by African recipients.
- School/office supplies—paper, pencils, pens, wall charts, maps, etc.
Acceptable books are gently used and relevant to an African reader.
Books that are NOT accepted:
- Magazines or journals or any kind.
- Home decorating, wedding, or cookbooks.
- Ethnocentric books, such as the biography of Abraham Lincoln or the history of Ohio.
- Foreign language books except for French books. French novels and dictionaries are welcome.
- American history or civics.
- Music books for K–12.
Book donation requirements are also articulated here.